ONGELEGEN End User License Agreement
The following terms and conditions apply to all free sounds (“Free Sounds") from this site (“Site”). This End User License Agreement (“License”) is a legally binding agreement between ONGELEGEN (“Licensor”) and you (“Licensee”). By downloading any Free Sounds from this Site the Licensee expressly agrees to the terms and conditions of this License. Please make sure you read the terms and conditions of this License carefully.
The Licensor grants the Licensee the royalty free right to:
- Use the Sounds for both commercial and non-commercial purposes.
- Use the Free Sounds in projects ("Projects") such as, songs, albums, remixes, commercials, post production, soundtracks for film, theatre, musicals, tv and live performances.
- Share, transfer, copy and duplicate the Free Sounds as a whole and the License for the purpose of collaboration on Projects without making the Free Sounds available to any other individual or party who or which is not part of the collaborative Projects.
- Convert or repackage the Free Sounds to build instruments (NKI, SFZ etc.) ("Instruments") from the Free Sounds without altering the Free Sounds pre FX chain of the instrument.
- Share, transfer, lend, copy, duplicate, opload and download the created Instruments for non-commercial purposes only. Credit must be given by stating the name and website of the creator, ONGELEGEN and www.ongelegen.com, when sharing the created Instruments.
Restrictions on Uses
The Licensor does NOT permit the Licensee to:
- Share, trade, resell, transfer, rent, lend, copy, duplicate, reproduce, repackage, alter, upload and download any of the Free Sounds as a whole or the individual Free Sounds and/or the License to any database, server, file sharing service and tangible storage medium for the purpose of sharing, trading, reselling, transferring, renting, lending with or to any other individual or party with the exception of the purposes stated under points 3, 4 and 5 of "Rights Granted".
- Sell, rent, resell or trade the created Instruments described under point 4 of "Rights Granted".
- Claim ownership of any of the Sounds.
The Licensor is not responsible for any direct, indirect or consequential loss arising from the use of any of the Free Sounds. The Licensor is not responsible for any and all claims that may arise from the use of the Free Sounds within the Projects of the Licensee. The License of the Licensee will automatically terminate if the Licensee violates any of the terms and conditions of this Licence. The Licensor owns the copyright in all the Free Sounds and reserves any other rights not expressly granted to the Licensee by this License.